Transfer a Domain Out of StudentWebHosting.com
In order to transfer an existing domain name to another domain name registrar or host the following steps must be completed.
- Open a support ticket to have StudentWebHosting update the 'Domain Admin Email' to your email address. Once that's completed continue with steps 2 - 5.
- Log into the Members Center and click on the "Products -> Products List" tab option
- Click on the domain name package you wish to transfer out of StudentWebHosting.com
- Select the 'Info" tab and disable registrar-lock
- Click the 'Plugin Actions' option and choose 'Send Auth Info"
Once those steps have been completed you will receive an email to the address which you used when signing up for an account (you must have access to this email) with the Authorization Code or EPP code. You will then use this information to complete the transfer at your new registrar. Note that it can take up to 48 hours for the transfer to be completed.